Saturday, April 2, 2011

So I've been on Spring Break...

Hiya folks. So I've been on Spring Break, as made obvious by the title of this post. Which is the reason I've been lacking in updates recently. So for that I'm apologizing.

In retrospect my Spring Break has been incredibly unproductive. I've twittered away the hours, worked on gaining achievements on various Xbox 360 games and most astonishingly i even had time to read a book. However, my schedule has been so booked that there obviously hasn't been to to touch on the pile of grading I brought home with me over break. Oops.

As it is, I'm currently in the back seat of my brother in laws car as we're on our way to see a movie and go to dinner. My sister has been after me to visit them for about 8 months ( they've only been married for 6). So I made the trip to Columbus on Friday and I'm spending a few days up here before school starts again on Monday. So, regular updates will be coming back soon.

Additionally, my student teaching is coming to an end in two weeks. After that my updates should be coming much more frequently.

So I realize this is a tiny little post. But basically I'm not dead and will return to updating soon.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment