Monday, February 28, 2011

a bunch of quotes, with a present at the end





It's hard enough to be taken seriously in the struggle for gay rights without having a bunch of straight girls running around kissing each other to get the attention of boys and videocameras.  ~M. Robin D'Antan, 2002



Pronouns make it hard to keep our sexual orientation a secret when our co-workers ask us about our weekend.  "I had a great time with... them."  Great!  Now they don't think you're queer - just a big slut!  ~Judy Carter


I can't help looking gay.  I put on a dress and people say, "Who's the dyke in the dress?"  ~Karen Ripley
 


The next time someone asks you, "Hey, howdja get to be a homosexual anyway?" tell them, "Homosexuals are chosen first on talent, then interview... then the swimsuit and evening gown competition pretty much gets rid of the rest of them."  ~Karen Williams 


My mom blames California for me being a lesbian.  "Everything was fine until you moved out there."  "That's right, Mom, we have mandatory lesbianism in West Hollywood.  The Gay Patrol busted me, and I was given seven business days to add a significant amount of flannel to my wardrobe.  ~Coley Sohn










The diagnosis of homosexuality as a "disorder" is a contributing factor to the pathology of those homosexuals who do become mentally ill.... Nothing is more likely to make you sick than being constantly told that you are sick.  ~Ronald Gold

 
Never be bullied into silence.  Never allow yourself to be made a victim.  Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself



Never apologize for showing feeling.  When you do so, you apologize for the truth.  ~Benjamin Disraeli


If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise.  ~Johann von Goethe
 


You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry.  ~Author Unknown
  


I've fallen in love many times... always with you.  ~Author Unknown






A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad.  ~Arnold H. Glasgow


You can always tell a real friend:  when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job.  ~Laurence J. Peter


Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer.  ~Author Unknown



It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.  ~Marlene Dietrich (how many of us have that friend we can call up at 4 a.m.?) 




Friends can be said to "fall in like" with as profound a thud as romantic partners fall in love.  ~Letty Cottin Pogrebin

 
If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.  If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.  If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.  If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.  But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.  ~Author Unknown



I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.  ~Robert Brault





HERE'S THE PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!
















Rizzoli & Isles Bingo Card #1. Created by Ebenn27
 
Maura uses Hand Sanitizer
Jane and Maura do something date-like
Awkward Date moment
Angela calls Jane
Jane convinces Maura to try something
Maura uses really big words
Jane draws her gun
Maura talks to Bass
Someone Dies
Maura identifies a Redish Brown Stain
Someone goes to the Dirty Robber
Maura goes shoe shopping (online or otherwise)
Free Space

Subtext Square
Using the Dead Person Fridge
Alcohol is consumed
Maura convinces Jane to try something
Jane asks Maura to explain something
Someone Pesters Jane about her Love Life
Jane pulls rank on Frankie
Maura and Jane have a sleepover
Korsak makes fun of Frost
Jane wears a dress
Maura doesn’t understand something
Jane uses her cuffs
Jane drinks Coffee


Okay guys, that's what I've got so far, tell me which squares you think need replaced, which ones work really well, which ones are iffy. If you have more ideas for squares then I'll be able to make a larger variety of bingo cards, so more people can play. Just give me ideas! 
 

6 comments:

  1. Pronouns make it hard to keep our sexual orientation a secret when our co-workers ask us about our weekend. "I had a great time with... them." Great! Now they don't think you're queer - just a big slut! ~Judy Carter

    I love this quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo maura calls jane and vice versa ;) two different squares sorry having too much fun...final exams are already taking up my worry so why not think about something else lol

    ReplyDelete