Sunday, March 13, 2011

Time for another night of fun and games

Alright ladies, it's time once more for a night of fun and games. Unfortunately this post did not come as early as planned due to grading, cleaning and general internet sketchiness issues. So this weeks fun and games will be drawn out over the next few days.

Here's my plan...

1. go to pogo.com
2. add friend jokerpoetgirl801 (yeah, that's me)
3. Join me in a fun game

Because I'd rather just play with you ladies and other people who are out there reading this, I feel like I'll probably set a password to any games on there that I'm playing. Because I'm somewhat random, we'll just set the password as bananas ... don't ask me why.

If you have a request for a game to play just let me know. =D

I'm partial to games of Monopoly and Risk, as well as card games.

Beyond that, anyone interested in some March Madness betting? I never do well, but it'd be fun to try.

Oh yeah, any requests for next weeks fun and games?

Alright ladies, I know it's a short post tonight, but I'm hoping to get this up in time for some of us to get a game in tonight. It'd be fun, I promise!

I promise, longer post later this week and I've got a couple pretty good ideas in mind. I'm open to suggestions though.

- me

1 comment:

  1. We have to do something for march maddness. I mean come on!

    ReplyDelete